Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Matthew Chapter 23 - Bible Quiz

 

1. Jesus said the scribes and Pharisees sit on whose seat?



2. According to Jesus, what did the scribes and Pharisees do but fail to practice?



3. What title did Jesus tell His disciples not to seek?



4. Jesus said, "Whoever exalts himself will be ______."



5. Jesus compared the Pharisees to what because they appeared beautiful outwardly but were full of death within?



6. Which herbs did Jesus mention when speaking about tithing?



7. Jesus said the Pharisees strained out a gnat but swallowed a ______.



8. What weightier matters of the law did Jesus say they neglected?



9. Jesus called Jerusalem the city that does what?



10. Jesus longed to gather Jerusalem's children together as a hen gathers her ______.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes from Famous Scientists about God

  • Albert Einstein -Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
  • Isaac Newton-I have never denied the existence of God. I think the universe is too complex and harmonious to be a result of chance.
  • Galileo Galilei-God is known by nature in his works, and by doctrine in his revealed word.
  • Johannes Kepler-To the Lord whom I worship and thank, That governs the heavens with His eyelid, I return, exalted at His command.

Today's Verse

Visit Elselah Book House

Daily Devotion


Total Pageviews

Elselah Books Chatbot
📚 Elselah Books Assistant
Bot: Welcome to Elselah Books!

Ask me about:
  • Books
  • Bibles
  • Bible Study
  • Podcasts
  • Book Reviews
  • Daily Devotions
  • Missionary Biographies
  • Contact